Sensorik für Nockenwellen
Nockenwellensensor (built in amplifier)
- Sensor for measuring OD surfaces of camshafts (lobes and bearing journals).
- Camshaft sensor varieties can be made to accommodate any lobe width and shape.
- Works with different contact angles.
- From manual to automated use.
Nockenwellensensor (external amplifier)
- Compact sensor utilize an external amplifier (in a separate box or in the connector housing).
- Suitable for cramped spaces and narrow surfaces.
- From semi-automated to automated use.